WHAT WE OFFER FOR YOU
- Visit to “Chernobyl Reactor №4” observation deck
- Walk tour in Pripyat “Dead-town”
- Visit to Chernobyl town
- Visit to Secret Military Base Radar “DUGA”
- “Red Forest”
- Walk tour in Kopachi village, where you can meet some self-settlers
- English-speaking guide assistance
- A comfortable car or mini-van for transportation
- Lunch from ecologically clean food (brought from Kiev)
We can offer a group and private tour for you for any day. But please contact us to make sure that your date is avaliable at the moment. Please contact us as earlier as possible. The earlier you contact us, confirm all the detailes regarding the trip and pay it, the cheaper will be it’s price. Of course you can book a trip for the day after tomorrow, but we cannot guarantee you necessary number of vacant places in the tour group.
We also offer 2-days private tours with overnight at Pripyat hotel. Please contact us to check the price for such a tour.
TOUR PRICE (PER PERSON)
||115$ – 135$
|private tour (for 1 person)
|private tour (for 2 persons)
|private tour (for 3 persons)
|private tour (for 4 persons)
|private tour (for 5 persons and more)
- Pick up from BALLET hostel.
- Transfer to Chernobyl zone (Dytyatky village check point,30 km Zone border).
- Arrival to Chernobyl town.
- Observation tour in Chernobyl Town.
- Entry to the 10-km Zone (Leliv check point).
- Stop at Kopachi village and visit to the kindergarten which we can still enter.
- Trip around the Nuclear Power Station. Photo-stop near Reactor No 4.
- You will be driven nearby to the “red forest”, which is now being used for scientific researches.
- Trip to Pripyat – “The Dead Town” (walking, visiting “Polissya” Hotel, school, kinder garden, left houses, Ferris Wheel.
- Dinner at Chernobyl (food is brought from Kiev).
- Visit of the Secret Military Base Radar “DUGA”.
- Return to Kiev around 06.00 p.m.
DURING YOUR VISIT TO THE ZONES IS PROHIBITED
- To carry any kind of weapons
- To drink alcohol or take drugs
- To eat and smoke in the open air
- To touch anything around
- To sit or place anything on the ground
- To take anything outside the zone
- To violate the dress code (to wear open-type shoes, shorts, trousers, skirts, etc.)
- To stay in the zone without the officer responsible for the envoy
- On leaving the 10-km Zone all visitors make a radioactivity testing.
- Admission to the Zone is only by passports. Do not forget to take a passport with you.
- Non-admission to persons under age of 18.
HOW TO BOOK A TOUR
Please send us the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org (mark the subject of the e-mail as “Chernobyl tour”):
- Name as in your passport (for each member of the group)
- Number of your passport
- Date of birth (DD.MM.YYYY)
- Your nationality
- Date of a tour