Please send us your flight details (flight number, date and time of arrival, name of the airport, name of the terminal) and inform us about your transportation choice (whether you need transfer or not, if you need it then please inform how many people is in your group and how many pieces of luggage you have). Please send all mentioned information to our e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
To reach our hostel BALLET you can on the following ways:
1. To use private transfer of BALLET hostel
We can arrange a private transfer car for you, which will wait for you in the appointed place of your arrival (according to your flight details). Our driver will meet you in the arrival zone with the sign board of our hostel.
Transfer price-list (1-4 persons):
From “Borispol” airport – 600 UAH (25 USD)
From “Zhuliany (Kiev)” airport – 300 UAH (13 USD)
From The Central (South) railway station – 300 UAH (13 USD)
From The Central Bus station – 300 UAH (13 USD)
2. To use public SKYBUS transfer from “Borispol” airport
SKYBUS buses are regularly departing from the passenger terminals B, D and F of Borispol airport.
Bus stop of SKYBUS near terminal В is just in front of the terminal, left side from the central entrance of terminal В. You can easily find this bus stop because all buses have bright colorful SKYBUS name on the board.
Near terminal F all SKYBUS buses stop on the first road line near the terminal. The stop is on the right side when you go out of the terminal through the main exit/entrance. If you don’t see any bus at the stop, don’t worry, perhaps the bus has just left and the next one will come in a few minutes.
SKYBUS stop near terminal D is near the exit from the arrival hall on the first level and one more stop is on the second level of the overhead road near the exit from the departure hall.
SKYBUS buses run between Borispol airport and the South Terminal of Kiev Central Railway Station. The intervals between routs of SKYBUS are about 15 minutes during the day and 30 – 45 minutes at night. Ticket price is 50 UAH.
More detailed information about SKYBUS you can find in their official web site: www.skybus.kiev.ua
Map of SKYBUS stops in Borispol airport
Map of SKYBUS stops in the South terminal of the Central Railway station
3. To use public transportation from “Zhuliany (Kiev)” airport
From Zhuliany airport to the South Terminal of Kiev Central Railway station you can use the following public buses:
- # 805 (169). Journey time is 10 minutes. Operation time: 6:20 – 22:15.
- # 368. Journey time is 10 minutes. Operation time: 6:20 – 22:15.
The bus stop is on the right side from the central exit, in Vozduhoflotsky prospect in front of “ZHULIANY” Hotel. Ticket price is about 10-20 UAH.
4. To use public metro from Central Railway Station
When you arrive to the Southern Terminal of The Central Railway Station you should go to “Vokzalna” metro station and take metro train to “Kreshatik” station (red line, 3rd station), then change it to “Maidan Nezalezhnosti” station.
When you go out from the metro to “Maidan Nezalezhnosti” Square you will see McDonald`s cafe. Between McDonald`s café and “Krym” restaurant there is a lane. It is Tarasa Shevchenko Lane on which there is our hostel BALLET located. It is about 250 meters from the square on the left side of the lane.
- We do not recommend you to use services of non–official taxi drivers in the airport. Because their prices are usually too expensive. Besides, such a taxi driver can lose the rout and spend too much time for searching the right way to our hostel.
- If to compare our private transfer service with the airport taxi the first one is more safety, reliable, and you can always be sure that the car will be served in time and carefully deliver you to the necessary place.
Administration of BALLET Hostel