For the comfort of your guests and maintaining an atmosphere of friendship and mutual understanding, it must be remembered that:
- Ballet Hostel’s doors are open for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The doors are guarded with intercom system during night time – therefore please call the door and you will be let in.
- Ballet hostel check in time is 14:00, check out time is 12:00.
- If you are going to check in earlier (from 6:00 to 12:00) or check out later (before 18:00), you are required to pay an additional fee at the amount of half price of one night’s stay. If you are going to check in before 06:00 or check out after 18:00, you are required to pay an additional fee at the amount of full price of one night’s stay.
- If you fail to check in by 14:00 for some reason (for example due to late or delayed flight, etc.), we kindly ask you to inform the hostel administration about your late arrival in advance not later than 18:00. Otherwise your booking will be cancelled.
- Check-in is possible only upon availability of the passport or equivalent document (military ID for the military or birth certificate for guests under 16 years old). Guests of the hotel with the passport, but under 18 years of age must have a notarized power of attorney from a parent authorizing them to stay alone at the hotel.
- Guests caninvite their friendsto the hostelfrom 9:00 a.m. till 23:00 p.m.Therest of the timewe do notwelcome the presence ofstrangersin the hotel.
- We ask our guests to pay their full stay when check in.
- We ask our guests to leave the room keys at the front desk when going out.
- We ask our guests to keep silent and stop making noise between 23:00 and 9:00.
- Ballet hostel is not liable for the safety of guests’ belongings and valuables left unattended within the territory of the hostel or in the rooms. Please lock the door when you are leaving the room. Valuables can be left at the front desk to be taken into safe.
- When a group of guests check in, we ask their group leader to pay a deposit of 1000 UAH as a guarantee sum to be utilized in order to cover the loss in case of damage on the hostel properties. When the group checks out, we return the deposit if no damage is done on the hostel properties.
- Our guests who stay in multi-bed dorms are required to pay a deposit sum of 70 UAH if they want to use an individual locker service. We return the deposit when the guests check out and return the locker key.
- We kindly ask our guests to maintain the safety of our hostel property. Should any damage is done, then our guests who cause such damage shall be liable for the cost of the damage.
- Strong alcoholic drinks are not allowed in our hostel.
- As fire safety measures we ask you not to use electric heating appliances such as kettles, irons, etc. in the rooms/dorms.
- Our guests are not allowed to keep extra big or flammable or explosive substances/materials or perishable food inside the rooms.
- Animals are not allowed in our hostel.
- Smoking is not allowed in our hostel. Please ask administrators about the places near the hostel where smoking is allowed.
- Linens and towels are included. We change your linens once in every 4 (four) day, or earlier than 4 (four) days upon request in exchange for an additional fee. We clean the rooms and empty the garbage bins once in every 2 (two) days.
Main contract in 3 languages (Ukrainian, Russian, English)
Annex to the main contract for process and protection of personnel data in 3 languages (Ukrainian, Russian, English)
Agreement for collecting and processing of personal data in 3 languages (Ukrainian, Russian, English)
Price list in 3 languages (Ukrainian, Russian, English)
Client card (for one person) in 3 languages (Ukrainian, Russian, English)
Client card (for five persons) in 3 languages (Ukrainian, Russian, English)
Warning about the violation of the hostel rules in 3 languages (Ukrainian, Russian, English)